dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbd



DCM Book Fair the next year…

From the looks of it there was still some 80s reggae left over from the last book fair by DCM I attended (as noted in a previous update. Yehhh.. its been a while). I was very restrained and chopped the pull out pile down to just two (oh man what did I leave behind!?). I could’ve justified more spending as it was a fundraiser, what-a cheap guy.

Tamlins – Love Devine
I put this on the next Sunday morning and got lifted. Such sweet group harmonies. Reggae love songs all days. This was a winning ticket to niceness. On the back cover there’s a picture of the Tamlins and all their crew in the studio and on the wall is a big sign that reads PLEASE USE ASH TRAYS.



Thiller U – On and On
Same rhythm crew as the Tamlins - Steelie, Clevie and Brownie. I love that for the cover he’s just posing in front of a shrub with flowers and a picket fence. Gangsta move for sure. I need to get this in the right hands because I’m tight on space for records. There aint no parties at my little whare. If there was, Yellow Man and Gregory Isaacs would've already completed the limited invite list. Sorry Thriller U.



No comments:

Post a Comment